BeatBullying stops bullying and will keep the children and young people in your school safe and happy.
The BeatBullying team will come to your school, and help young people aged 11-17 develop strategies which keep themselves and other young people safe, both on and offline. We will also show them how to access the BeatBullying website and develop the skills needed to mentor other young people.
Mentor training enables a group of up to 30 students to do the following:
Access to the BeatBullying website means that they will also be able to chat in a real-time, safe, online environment to:
- Have an in depth understanding of bullying
- Be able to create safety plans
- Have an understanding of Child Protection and know when to make referrals
- Feel confident as peer mentors
- Graduate as Mentors online
- Understand their role as digital citizens and have the opportunity to take part in Social Action. They will also create an action plan for setting up face-to-face mentoring in school.
- other young people across the world
- LifeMentors, aged 18-25 - they remember what it’s like to be young, and are also trained to use their life experience to support all young people on the site.
- Qualified counsellors - who give children and young people further emotional support if needed and make sure they are safe.
BeatBullying is proven to reduce bullying by one third, and it can do the same in your school.
Help your children to help each other - become a BeatBullying school today. Just call 020 8771 3377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please download the BeatBullying Brochure